Are you looking for a new role which will give you the opportunity to be a part of a team who are pushing boundaries and exceeding expectations, and to push your career to the next level? We are always in the look out for ambitious and dynamic people to join our team.
We are currently seeking a strong, experienced Chef to help with the day to day running of the kitchen. Duties including:
– Learning our beloved Bengali menu and executing preparation to an exceptional standard. Our small but perfectly formed menu changes every three months. You will be responsible for ensuring every customer goes home with a smile on their face and the cravings which will bring them back to us
– Running a busy kitchen, working under pressure to ensure the team including KPs and front of house are working together to provide a flawless service
– Keeping track of stock control to ensure orders are carried out correctly and our full menu is always available
– Working with restaurant and operations managers to ensure that proper Health, Safety & Hygiene practice is in place and followed consistently by all staff members
We are seeking a passionate Chef who has had a stable career in good kitchens and is seeking a new role which will help them take their career further. The ability to run a kitchen in a speedy, calm and organised manner is essential for this role.
We are a young company and growing very quickly , so we are looking for passionate, driven people who want to grow with us. We love people who are passionate about what they do, and we are very keen to reward passion and dedication with great career progression.
Experience with Indian or Bengali cuisine is very beneficial but not essential. A love of Indian food is a must!
- Uniform Provided
- Meals On Duty
- Share of Tips
- Outstanding Opportunities To Progress
If you are interested in this position or would like information on the other positions we are recruiting for or any temporary assignments please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must currently be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.